Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Work. Work. Work. Or the lack thereof

OK, So I'm going to try this whole blogging thing. I think June would be upset that I used blog as a verb, when I think it is only supposed to be a noun.

I live in Western NC. I work for a small trucking company here. Well. I will until April 11. Because of fuel prices we are crunched here. So being the highest paid in the administration department. I'm being laid off. Not Good. We depend on my income to make it each month. So I will be off to the unemployment office 4-11 to get some $$.

I had already been looking for jobs before this news came to me. I do the company's books, I know what it looked like. So now I'm wasting time at work typing a blog. Nice uh? So I interviewed with a company about an hour away. That was in Feburary. I got a second interview!! That was in March. We are now in April. Please people call me back!! You pay twice what I'm making here, and 3 times more than unemployment. COME ON!!!!!

Ok, enough about that-although it consumes most of my day. I will try to make this only as interesting as I can. You see in 11th grade I took AP English. My teacher, who I think was a putz, said that I was a horrible writer, and didn't know why I was even taking the class. Well duh, I was an over achevier, and needed the extra GPA point to get into the private college that was way to expensive. So I hope if you are reading this you can muddle through it.

I promise to have--gardening stuff (flowers, and vegetables), horsey stuff, cow stuff, and kid stuff on here. I'm not as crafty as The Nester, but if I come across something cool, I'll put that up as well.

Oh, yeah and Jack Russell stuff as well. Not because I love them, but my husband has one. He loves him. I bought a female ot breed. I'm not in love with her, I tolerate her. Now don't get me wrong, she is OK, just too hyper. Sam our male is not at all hyper. You'd have to give him about 1,000 cups of coffee before he thought baout being hyper. So our Molly stays in her kennel during the day, and is out at night for a few hours. So we have been trying to breed the pair, and she won't come in heat. So no happy times for Sammy Boy.

Ok, this isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Now to just keep it up.

No comments: