Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spray paint

I spray painted my kitchen. We live in an older house. We have an old 1950's gas stove, which you'll get to see in this post. I hated the way that area of my kitchen looked. See...



So I went to Walmart to buy spray paint for those canisters listed below. I picked up shiny silver, so it would hopefully look like metal. Then the frugal girl in me saw the following color and it was $1. WooHoo! So I got it. I figured if I didn't like it I could buy the expensive stuff. I think it turned out kinda nice.



And my wonderful husband just told me I needed to finish my project of painting the cabinets. Thanks. I'll get to that next week since no one wants to call me back about a job.

Thanks

1 comment:

Marianne said...

hey, that looks good!!
and i´m not surprised that Mom dyed buttons. it was only a matter of time...