Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm horrible

Worst Blogger in the nation award-right there. I'm sorry It's been 6 days. I'm sure the 1 person who reads this is really upset, so I'm supper supper sorry.

We've been busy. Weeding. Weeding. Weeding. That's what I've been doing. I starting my vege garden Monday. I promise to take pictures. Promise Promise, Promise. (Something weird about 3's happening tonight.) Maybe because I have 3 mysterious bruises on me. I have no idea how I got them. One's on my arm. It's really deep. One on my stomach. It looks like someone pocked me really hard and left a bruise. The last on my shin. On the front. I can't remember how that one came up either. Really it's odd.

No job yet. In case you were wondering. Sucks a big one.

I've been working so hard around here I haven't read any of my blogs yet. So I'm off to do that. I promise to be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

well, as long as you're "supper" sorry, it's all okay.