Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's Tuesday!!!



So I'm blogging today. Let me tell you what we did this weekend. We got to participate in Turtle Island Preserve's Fall Open House. You should visit their website. Eustace Conway is the owner/caregiver to this wonderful land. He lives there without power, and farms with horses. Eats what he raises or hunts. He also teaches self sustaining living. He's set 2 world records for riding across country. One on horseback in 103 days, and the other bugging across country in 68 days.

So you ask about my new "habit". Yeah it hasn't gone so well. I HATE exercising. I do best when I can set a schedule. I'm having trouble setting one for exercising. I'm really not sure what to do yet. But I know that I have to exercise tomorrow. I'll let you know on Thursday if I do or not. No I will let you know Thursday that I did (Power of Positive thinking).

Job-None. None. None. I've been hunting feverishly. No luck. I'm trying to not get discouraged. I am thankful and enjoying the time with my son. However, I'm not thankful for the lack of money. But that's how it goes right?

Let's do a little exercise in Positive Thinking. Farming girl will do her exercises every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. She will also find a great job soon.

No comments: