Thursday, September 18, 2008

Habits



No, I don't mean the kind nuns wear. I think that's spelt HABBIT. They say it takes 30 days to start and keep a habit. So, I started my new method of blogging 28 days ago. On Saturday I will have 30 under my belt. So I'm counting this habit as done. Now onto the next habit to start.

I contemplated what I wanted to do. Laundry, Ironing, Baking, Cleaning routines, but these habits here are to be for me. Not my family.

I decided on exercise.



Goodness knows I need to start back. BC (before children) I was fit and trim. So, let's try to get back to that. I'll do measurements today and update this post in the afternoon. I think I'll exercise on my off blog days. So Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will be doing some kind of exercise.

No, I'm turning this into an exercise blog. No fear for all who read. It's still a totally useless blog. But since I have no job, it will be frugal exercise, and frugal healthy eating. SO that should be in line with the blog.

Onto frugality (I don't think this can be an adjective). In an effort to try to be more frugal we are cutting back on trips into town, trying to not use the drier for clothes, having vacations at home, that kind of stuff. On of the easiest money saving things we do is cut our laundry detergent in half. We were told by the repair man that the washer only needed half of the detergent the laundry company suggested. I have trouble measuring out half, so I literally cut it in half with water. I save 1 bottle, measure out half of the detergent out of a new bottle and put it in my saved bottle. Then I add water. TaDa, done.

SO that's my frugal tip of the day. See you Tuesday with 2 days of exercise under my belt/rear.

No comments: