Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Fair, and Stuff



So today starts the local fair. It's a small, quaint little shindig. I however didn't enter a dang craft, baked item, or photograph. I'm kinda disappointed in myself. But it's my own fault. Maybe next year I'll get on the ball with that.

I've worked myself to the bone today. I've done 4 loads of laundry, and cleaned my carpet already and it's only 10:45. If I stay on this roll, I might even get a closet organized. (Don't hold your breath.)

Jimmy went with his grandmother today. SO I have the day to go and do what I want, but I'll probably go over to my friends and help her paint.

We rodeoed (can this be a verb, and is this past tense correct?) this weekend. Jimmy totally kicked butt!!! He rode his sheep like a champ. I've got to get some pictures. I never am able to take them myself, because I'm in the back pens helping him. Then I get so excited during his short 4 second ride, that I couldn't take a picture if I tried. :)

Well, I'm off to call about a job. Hopefully I'll get it, because it would be nice to have 2 incomes again.

No comments: