Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Canada

I know it's Wednesday night. But tomorrow I'm going to be really busy and I'm afraid that I won't have time to post this.



I got a visit from someone in Canada. Isn't that cool? When you blog, you get to read all this statistical data. I have an average of 4 readers and someone jumped on my site from Canada. I am really excited.

Farm News

One of Husband's clients is moving to Oklahoma. She has about 13 laying hens. She's GIVING them to me. That's right. No money involved. I'm pretty excited about it. I've already designed my chicken coupe. I'm not sure husband will build it to my "specs" but if not, I'll just build it myself.

So that brings out total of food producing animals to 13 chicken (layers), 1 beef cow, 1 meat pig, and that's it I think. Can I count the fish in the pond??

2 comments:

Marianne said...

yes! free eggs every time i come home! i just drove to valle crucis. i wanted 18 eggs, but there were only 8 in the fridge at the farm. sucks, eh?
but that's 8 eggs that are gonna rock this kitchen. :)

Poverty Creek Farm said...

NERD!! Can I call you that? Love you anyways!