Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New start!

OK, My friend NCDarlingDeere, I'm blogging again. I am giving you all scouts honor that I will post something 2 days a week. I know what you are saying--"yeah right". But truly I will I PROMISE. I figure that since I have no job, and no prospect of one on the horizon, that I should add some form of structure back into my life (besides feeding schedules). So I will be giving you a new entry every Tuesday and Thursday. So here's today's:

Laundry
When does it end? We had a 2 day rodeo last weekend, and it's taken 3 days to get all the laundry done. And Thursday is my "regular" laundry day. I had to get all the weekend laundry done, along with all the laundry from taking the camper (sheets, towels, etc).



I'm trying to conserve energy/money, and so it's to the clothes line we go after all the washing is done on each load. Speaking of that, I need to start turning off the ac. I better check the weather for temps.

And ironing. My grandma constantly says that she has ironing to do. Gosh, so do I. I hate that I hate wrinkles. I love shirts that are literally crispy sounding. I let all the jean dry on the line. If I do that then I don't have to starch and iron them--thank goodness. So have about 2000 shirts to iron, some starched, some not.

So off I go. I've got 2 hours before feeding time that means 10 shirts. At least that's my goal.

No comments: