Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Life

Today. OK, today, I woke up at 8, was ready, makeup, clean sink (thanks flylady) and all by 8:30; did laundry; my mother-in-law came down to put a load of laundry in my washer at 12, Monster left with her; I went to apply to a job; came back; took friend to doctor's. Came back drove straight over to wish my mother a day late happy birthday. Came home at 9:00 pm. I didn't stop exec pt to eat lunch.

Oh yeah, somewhere in there I did the dishes.

Anyways this the the picture from my bathroom into my bedroom. This totally explains my life.



But the truck is the Monster's. The jeans are the Husband's and the shoes and high heals are mine. (Usually they are matching ie; black on black, or brown on brown.)

So that is me, farm print bedspread from "Mawmaw husband" and all.

No comments: