Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What to do.

I'm not sure what to do. I haven't found a job yet. It's been 6 months. And nothing. Nothing. Nothing.

I've been fantasising about doing something on my own. My fear (as with most people) is that I can not make enough to help support my family. I've 13 more weeks on unemployment. I'm going to research like crazy (when I'm not helping Helpless paint). And present something to Husband.

SO anyways. We've been painting. I hate painting. I'm so tried of painting. Painting, painting and painting. Helpless and I took a break and went to see Gary Allen and Eric Church in concert at ASU. It was awesome. We had horrible seats, but jumped up and ran up to the barrier and was right in front of the microphone. I was so scared we'd get kicked out. Really I was worried.


Littlest Cowboy's finals are next weekend. We are gearing up for that. Anyways. Off to paint/research.

No comments: